what are the common methods of pipe plugging?
1. opening method: generally, this method is used for the flue which is inaccessible and difficult to be disassembled manually. the technicians use the special non sparking opening tools to open one or more sides of the pipeline. the size, distance and quantity of the opening depends on the site conditions. after the oil pollution is cleaned, the pipeline shall be sealed and restored.
2. cleaning method of machine and equipment: generally, this method is used to clean the flue with less oil pollution and short cleaning cycle. firstly, spray cleaning agent in the pipeline to soften the oil pollution, and then use a 30 meter long electric flexible shaft brush to clean the oil pollution. generally, this method is used in the vertical flue of 30 cm square, and the concealed small flue which is inaccessible and inconvenient to be disassembled manually. it is necessary to remind that this kind of cleaning is not easy and easy to accumulate oil to shorten the cleaning cycle.
3. manual access method: generally, the parallel flue with a height of more than 40 cm square can be drilled in manually for cleaning. this method has a high labor intensity. in particular, it is necessary to strengthen ventilation and equip with low-voltage (36 v) lighting power supply.
4. dismantling method: when the flue is less than 40 cm square, this method is used when it cannot be accessed manually. according to the actual situation of the site, the technicians dismantle a section of flue every certain distance to extend to two sides for cleaning. this method has good effect, great difficulty and high cost.
pipe unblocking - why should the pipe be maintained regularly if it is not blocked?
it is believed that most people only find professional personnel to open the door for dredging when the pipeline is blocked. in fact, when the ipeline is unblocked to analyze the situation that the sewer pipeline is not blocked, it is also necessary to regularly maintain the pipeline at ordinary times. why do you say that?
as a part of urban public facilities, the current sewer system is also a system to transport sewage to the sewage treatment plant. it is not only conducive to urban cleaning, but also plays a very important role in ensuring the health of people's lives, protecting and improving the environment.
the reasons for regular maintenance when the pipeline is not blocked are as follows:
1. if the pipe is not dredged and maintained for a long time, the rust and sludge in the pipe will cause the pipe diameter to become smaller and smaller after solidification, which will affect the water flow until the pipe is blocked;
2. if the foreign matters in the pipeline are dredged irregularly, the accumulation of foreign matters in the pipeline will be caused slowly, and the consequences of serious blockage of the pipeline will eventually occur;
3. generally, there are acid and alkali substances in the sewage. if the sewage is not maintained regularly, it is easy to corrode the pipe wall, resulting in serious consequences of pipe damage;
4. if the pipeline is not dredged and maintained for a long time, the hydrogen sulfide gas in the sludge will not only pollute the environment, but also cause combustion and explosion;
5. as we all know, there are many germs in the pipeline. if it is not maintained regularly, it will pollute the environment and damage people's health.
in some cases, many people often don't pay attention to the cleaning work in the pipeline, and wait until the pipeline is blocked to find someone to dredge, in fact, this is the wrong idea.
this article is organized by jinan pipeline. if you want to know more, please consult http://www.sggdst.com website.